Meet the companies, including Google, HP and Oracle, participating in IE Law School Executive program ‘LEGAL BRIDGE TO SILICON VALLEY‘ in Silicon Valley, 16-20 May, 2016. Claim your special IP Nexus member and network offer and code for 20% discount on program fees. Simply enter the code #LB2SV-IPNEXUS
The program is an opportunity to learn from Silicon Valley’s dynamic business leaders, industry frontrunners, startups, venture capitalists and law firms, and gain insights into how to better exploit the relationship between business and legal professionals to meet business objectives.
Held in Silicon Valley, the program teaches best business & legal practices to lawyers and entrepreneurs. It gives an overall vision of the Silicon Valley ecosystem, and participants can build their network with valuable industry leaders.
Following the completion of this program, participants should be able to:
1. Understand how lawyers can be ideal partners for entrepreneurs in an innovative environment
2. Have a clear vision of how companies operate in the Bay Area, how market forces, trends and best practices influence their decisions, and what they perceive as current and future challenges and opportunities
3. Be able to build valuable relationships and networks in Silicon Valley, through newly acquired contacts during the program
4. Understand what problem-solving, organizational, and professional skills are needed to succeed in an innovative environment like Silicon Valley
5. Have an effective personal “elevator pitch” to introduce themselves in any business meeting or networking event
6. Gain inspiration to change / improve their careers
TO RECEIVE 20% OFF THE PROGRAM FEE, SIMPLY ENTER THE PROMOTIONAL CODE: #LB2SV-IPNEXUS
Only 3 spaces are available for use of the code, so apply now to secure your place! An application process does apply. For enquiries about the program, please contact the program organizers.